Snowdonia Weekend Workshop x3 FREE PLACES!
(CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS)
We've partnered with top photographer Greg Whitton (www.gregwhittonphotography.com) to offer 3 listeners the chance to win a free place on a weekend workshop in Snowdonia, from Friday Nov 24th 2017 - Sunday Nov 26th 2017.
We will be based in the Snowdonia region, and Greg will be leading us around some great locations for image making (check out some of the location images below). Greg will be leading the workshop with Karl Mortimer - both know this area inside out and have been visiting and shooting here for years.
Greg Whitton was awarded the prestigious 'Outdoor Photographer of the Year' title in 2014 and has appeared in various print magazines and had further success in National competitions. He has been running workshops for the past few years and is passionate about (a) this area in particular and (b) helping others to hone their skills and master the craft of photography in beautiful locations.
There is some key info below, please read this carefully before applying to make sure you can enjoy this prize to it's fullest extent:
- The prize covers all accommodation & tuition costs. Food, drink and travel to the location is not included within the prize.
- We will be staying in the Plas Curig 5* Hostel (more info here) - it's an award winning hostel which The Guardian describes as "The UK's Poshest Hostel - Hosteling has never looked so attractive!"
- You will require a good level of fitness. We won't necessarily be racing up and down mountains all day but good mobility over undulating terrain is essential.
- The weather may be quite changeable therefore a sturdy set of boots and waterproofs will be necessary.
- The workshop will be lead by Greg Whitton with co-support from Karl Mortimer. Sam Gregory from The Togcast will also be in attendance and we should have a great time exploring the area and indulging in Photography for a couple of days.
- You must be 18+ years of age.
Any Questions? Please email: email@example.com
Applications for this event are now finished. Thanks for looking!
(The full T&C's are available to download below in PDF format. Submitting your application signals your acceptance of these T&C's.)
Please see download button below for a full copy of the 'legal bits' including T&C's for the prize on offer.